Bonjour! We’ve got something absolutely exciting for you all today! Yup, that’s right–a one way ticket for you to the city of love! How can one simply not fall in love with Paris, am I right? Nothing is more beautiful than simply walking down Champs-Élysées–shopping, eating the most delicate pastries, and watching the French locals paint along the streets. Martina’s pink Parisian picnic affair is sure to make you go Oh La La with the most lovely snaps sent to us by Aika Guerrero for LIFE at Imagine Nation Photography! So what are you waiting for? Au revoir for now!
What we’re digging:
- Check out those pink pinwheel centrepieces! I mean, with all the dainty and deeeeee-lightful flowers to complete the table setting… talk about total picnic perfection!
- Nothing says France than the iconic Eiffel Tower! And we love that it’s everywhere–the loot bags, the backdrop, the cake, and even on cute little Martina’s outfit!
- There’s just so much of the baby blue and pink details! These just make everything so romantic and dreamy, don’t you think? We also love the kite and the pompoms around the event! Kudos to Amante Fleurs for the French styling!
- We simply love that there was a painting station! It was indeed le magnifique!
- And how can we not love that dessert table put together by Martina’s mommy and daddy? The pastries just look oh-so-scrumptious!
Photographer: Aika Guerrero for LIFE at Imagine Nation Photography / Event Stylist: Amante Fleurs / Location and Catering: Enderun / Entertainment: Make Believe Productions / Balloon Twisting and Magician: Gotcha Balloons / Cake: Maricel Mendoza