When life gives you lemons, throw a lemonade party! Our swooning binoculars caught sight of Gabby opening her lemonade stand and it’s the perfect mix of funky and fresh! Hmmm. What could her secret party ingredient be? With Sweet Street Manila whipping up this celebration, and Benj of Shutter Count capturing every slice of it, I am sold that we’re in for a day of fun. Have a fruity Friday, sunshines!
What we’re digging:
- The stripes of yellow and splashes of pink everywhere really made it cheery! I even caught myself grinning wide with the happiness that it squeezed in!
- Oooh! What an adorable lemonade stand!!! I would definitely line up again and again!
- The picket fence completed the whole garden experience! This darling summer theme took the awesomeness indoors!
- Aren’t you excited to make yourself a jar of lemonade with that party favor? I am!!!
- And I’m sure you’ll be nodding in agreement when I say Gabby totally rocked her cute lemony outfit!
Photography: Benj of Shutter Count / Party Planner and Coordination: Sweet Street Manila / Event Styling: Sweet Street Manila / Host: Jing of Jiggles the Balloon Lady / Magic Show: Master Dem / Venue: Amistosa Clubhouse, Alabang / Catering: Passion Cooks Catering / Dessert Buffet: Jo-ann of Sweet Creations by Mums / Ice Cream Cart: Nestle Ice Cream / Food Cart: NYD Fries / Craftivity: Sweet Street Manila / Invitation, Souvenir Tags and Chalkboard Poster: Maggie and Dee