Gear up your best outdoorsy outfit and strap in your adventure vest, folks! We’ve just followed Harry Lim Photography‘s foot tracks and it seems we’ve reached new heights in party planning! With all the adorable animals marching their way to jive and happily strut with us, I might just convince you that Cara’s hoopla is a trip you’d go bonkers over! Enjoy, loves!
What we’re digging:
- Don’t you just adore the colorful nail string art??? Please teach me how to make one!
- Oh and those D.I.Y. teepee invites are so cute!
- That tiny and bright flower mobile is a pretty nifty thing!
- And those raccoon stuffed toys popping by the stage! Those keepsakes were once Mommy Mars and her sister’s playtime buddies waaay back 25 years ago! How cool is that!
- Don’t forget to check out the video by Bella Morcen of The Creative People! And by the looks and sounds of their laughter, I’m sure everyone had a great time!
Photographer: Harry Lim Photography / Videographer: Bella Morcen of The Creative People / Venue: Client’s Residence / Event Stylist and Decorations: D.I.Y. by Mommy Mars and Family / Cake: Baked by Catalina / Catering and Desserts: Hedy and Judd of Mambee Catering / Teepee Invitations and Stationery: D.I.Y. by Mommy Mars and Family / Host and Entertainment: Teacher Ivy and Teacher Tata of Make Believe Productions / Favors: DIY by Mommy Mars and Family / Water Color Calligraphy on Invitations: Maryka of Craft Post / Face and Body Painting: Teacher Yana of Make Believe Productions