Few things suit a sweet little girl better than a birthday choc-full of sweets, so it’s no wonder Zoe Nicole’s perfectly pink party has them in abundance! Happy Folks Studio presents us with some pretty pastel and gold elements, a little sparkle here and there, and a setup reminiscent of a castle and a patisserie. This party has me feeling like a little girl again–and maybe a little hungry, too!
What we’re digging:
- Bespoke Manila slipped in so many perfect touches. My favourite is this giant crown over the dessert table!
- This party isn’t just perfectly dainty and chic. It looks like tons of fun, too! We’re in love with the idea of the classic game booths, and who else is kind of jealous of the kids trying to eat the donut hanging from the string?
- These towering cupcakes by Sugarplum Pastries look so carefully crafted, they’d look wonderful even under magnifying glasses!
- We also love the “Decorate Your Own Notebook” corner. It’s such a simple but fun way to get the kids creative.
- Are those macaroons hanging from the celling? I suppose the sweetness really is wherever you look!
Photographer: Happy Folks Studio / Videographer: Rio Jones Photography / Venue: The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion / Decorations: Care of Bespoke Manila / Event Stylist: Bespoke Manila / Cake Baker: Sugarplum Pastries / Catering: K. by Cunanan / Desserts: Sugarplum Pastries / Cupcakes: Sugarplum Pastries / Invitations and Stationery: Care of Bespoke Manila / Entertainment: Jive the Original / Host: Marvin Tomandao / Lights and Sounds: Sensitivity Lights and Sounds / Rental Furniture: Care of BeSpoke Manila / Favors: Mom of Celebrant / Party Coordinator: BeSpoke Manila / Photo Booth: IFlick Photo Booth