1. Stephanie Kienle-Gonzalez (Owner of Philux) – Mom to Andrea, popularly known as #andreabuccibear. She’s a furniture company owner/designer and a mom you would take fashion cues from. You’ll definitely see these two beauties always on their style A-game.
2. Mikka Padua (Founder of Seek the Uniq) – If being a mom meant creativity and cuddles, Mikka would be the perfect peg for it. She and her daughter Misch know their way around their colorful wardrobe. Founder of a popular online retail shop, we’re not surprised how she’s not only a mom at heart but an artist as well.
3. Cat Juan-Ledesma (Producer of The Parent Files) – Going through her Instagram account means daydreaming about beautiful and relaxing things. Known to have a very chill approach to motherhood, Cat is a natural with her babies, Fin and Nara. Of course we won’t fail to mention she even produces her own online show about parenting, how cool is that?
4. Vania Romoff (Fashion Designer) – Having a mom for a fashion designer means a lifetime of beautiful clothes and unending kisses. This new mommy knows how to look beyond stunning despite the sleepless nights of having a newborn.
To my daughter Emilia, you are my world. You haven't even spoken a word yet, you have already taught me more about love than anyone else in my life. For the first time, my heart gives its all, unconditionally and without limit. My life has changed tremendously and I would not have wanted it any other way, my darling. You are without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am filled with happiness and love. I love you, my little angel. 💕
5. Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio (Blogger and TV Host) – A traveller and an adventure seeker, Rica makes sure that her son Philip is trained young. While most moms dread travelling with a youngster, this momma thrives in it.
Woke up happy from his long nap. He slept through Topkapi and woke up hungry. Ate at a Turkish cafe after. With the Turkish Delights and baklavas etc — how do the Turks practice no sugar and no carb diet??? 😭😭😭 gusto ko sana magdala ng pasalubong pero sana not in the form of inches and pounds… Huhuhu… #Istanbul #Topkapi #MamaWanders #booksbabiesboardingpasses