Do you remember when you were a little girl, and you would set up your own market or grocery during playtime? Today’s party will bring a dose of nostalgia as we discover bountiful goodies, fresh harvest produce, delicious delis, refreshing drinks, and more in Sera’s market themed party! Take some notes from these lovely photos care of Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee, and you’re all set planning for your kid’s next party!
What we’re digging:
- This concept is really fresh and unique–I’m pretty sure it’ll be the next trend in kiddie parties!
- The styling is on point! Every detail is creatively executed, starting from the entrance up to the stage setup. I actually don’t know which one my favorite is because each section has its own charm!
- Those cupcakes with cute veggie details look way too good to eat!
- Her pastel-colored cake also looks so dainty and pretty!
- I just love the idea of customized giveaways. I’m pretty sure the guests enjoyed adding their own touch to their own hand-painted pots!
Photographer: Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee / Videographer: Lemon Three Films / Venue: Wack Wack Golf and Country Club / Decorations: Party Magic by Michelle Lao / Cake Baker and Desserts: Cottontail Cake Studio / Catering: The Plaza Catering / Invitations and Stationery: Ina Melgazo / Host: Erney Arcilla / Food Cart 1: Bar Nomads PH / Food Cart 2: Stephen’s Brick Oven Pizza / Food Cart 3: GRIT / Food Cart 4: 12 North Coffee
For more party vendors, visit our Directory!