Giddy up, y’all! This little cowboy’s birthday celebration that you’re about to see is a sure boot clacker. With photographs shot at the bullseye by The Stork Studio and hair-raising styling by She Dreams in Ink, we don’t know how you could resist doing a good ol’ country-Western two-step! What are you waiting for, pardner? Come saddle up and yell “yee-haaw” with us!
What we’re digging:
- The oh-so-adorable hat and bandana banderitas.
- A purple lasso used to spell out the celebrants name.
- The bindle (long stick with bandana tied to the tip) prize packaging.
- A crazy “campfire” set-up with hay bundles as chairs.
- The saddle station with plastic horses.
- Potted plant giveaways.
- Wood and rustic Wild Wild West decor.