Thinking of going for a classic and sophisticated affair for your little one? Then this French fête should be right up your alley! Stylist guru, Mademoiselle Barbie Pardo, shows us the grandeur of the 18th century while still making it a fun and fab celebration fit for the kiddos! So clear your morning schedule mes amies and join us for some high tea and cakes as we celebrate Carinne’s Marie Antoinette-inspired birthday party!
What we’re digging:
- Those intricately-made “Let them eat cake” slices invites!
- That white baby grand piano! It definitely adds an extra oomph to the theme!
- Did you see those chic umbrellas by the chandelier? Gorgeous!
- The dessert bar is so adorable! We’re especially loving those chandelier and candelabra cutouts and the pink ruffled backdrop!
- Oh, and how pretty are those desserts? C’mon, just look at those details! Eiffel Tower macarons and Marie Antoinette pendant details and all french fancies have left our jaws dropping until now.
Photographer: Stanley Ong / Stylist: Barbie Pardo / Invitations: Paper Garland Designs Kids / Sweets: Cuppy Puppy Bakehouse / Macarons: Christa’s Kitchen / Chandelier and Candelabra Cutouts: Ink and Scissors / Favors: Handicrafts, atbp.