“There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!”
Feeling a little curious? Well then let’s take a journey with Shiloh Lois as she goes down that rabbit hole into a world of fantasy! Oh boy! Party Magic did such an amazing job styling this Alice in Wonderland-themed birthday. The way they put it up got us curiouser and curiouser by the minute! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go get entirely bonkers over this mad tea party!
What we’re digging:
- That incredibly detailed entrance to Wonderland! All we need now is the drink me potion to fit in that tiny door!
- All those colorful top hats hung on the ceiling that totally made us mad as a hatter!
- The desserts were nothing short of fabulous too–those cakepops, tea-like macarons, and eat me cake jars! Yummm!
- We’re also going bananas for that huge birthday cake!
- And that gigantic teacup filled with multi-colored tulle by the stage backdrop!
Photography: Bea Caisip / Stylist: Party Magic / Dessert Bar: Simply Paris / Venue: Greenmeadows Clubhouse / Cake: Tazzy Cakes / Video: Shutter Count / Caterer: Queensland Catering / Invitation: Marjorie dela Cruz / Souvenirs: Crafts and Party Bucket / Photobooth: Arts and Faces / Facepaint & Glitter Tattoo: Arts and Faces / Host & Balloon Twisting: Jiggles the Balloon Lady