It seems that everyone is going crazy over Frozen lately. But even before all the Adriana already had first dibs on pretty snowflakes and a wonderful winter-themed party. Dreamy and delightful, we found ourselves swooning over the beautiful pink tones and whimsical details crafted by some pretty awesome suppliers. Thank you Bespoke Manila and Adrian Ardiente for sending this in. Makes us feel like little girls again!
What we’re digging:
- We love how instead of the usual blue tones associated with winter, pink hues were used throughout the party. Pink just makes everything a whole lot dreamier.
- Our favorite element in this party is the dessert table. A glittering A with matching lights is simply nostalgic.
- The snow globe and snowflakes are such a great touch to the whimsical decor of the tables.
- The white mini-tiffany chairs and pink tables are simply adorable. We think it gave the party a hint of sophisticated posh.
- Game booths are not only fun, they can also be pretty.
Photographer: Adrian Ardiente / Concept Development and Coordination: Ernest Pascual of Bespoke Manila / Venue: The Blue Leaf Events Pavilions / Cake and Snowflake Cookies: Bizu Patisserie / Snowmen Cookies: Swirls Confections by Joan Nabong / Backdrop and Styling: The Events Studio by Gideon Hermosa / Gamebooths: Spark + Twinkle