Here’s another children’s book classic for you, loves! This one was sent to us by Happy Folks Studios! From the timeless tale of The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, here comes our little bookworm, Luke, out to celebrate his first birthday! From the garlands, the centerpieces, to all those little details, we just love them all! Anyhoo, we won’t keep you any longer. Happy viewing, my fellow hungry caterpillars!
What we’re digging:
- The stage design! We super love the use of a caterpillar as the “U” of the giant “LUKE”!
- Those leafy garlands as part of the ceiling design! So unique!
- We are also drooling over those white folding chairs, rectangular tables, and the red and white-striped runners! Such a neat, neat table set up!
- How about that lemonade stand? Oh that vintage lemonade dispenser and the blue mason jars!!!
- Did you see the cute caterpillar cupcake cake?
- And that dessert bar! Gosh, such ingenuity for making a caterpillar out of Japanese lanterns! Great job, Passion Cooks Catering!