With the past few days filled with rain clouds, we couldn’t help but really welcome this party with a big grin. Aside from flowers being a natural source of delight for almost anyone in the world, pink tends to bring out the princesses in all of us. So with a Cath Kidston party styled by Gideon Hermosa, we knew we were in for the loveliest treat. Great shots by Little People Lifestyle Photography!
What we’re digging:
- The gorgeous table centerpieces. Giant pink teacups filled with blooms and Sadie’s name! Oh, and check out the paper doiles that were used in the hanging banners!
- The most charming cookies and cupcakes. Check out the flower and teacup designs of both. They’re too pretty to eat!
- The super adorable cake made out of a towering teacup and cupcake.
- The customized apron for both boys and girls. We also love the other giveaways such as notepads, bowties, etc.!
- We even love how the kids dressed the part. Spot the cutest dresses in this post!
Photographer: Little People Lifestyle Photography / Stylist and Florist: Gideon Hermosa of The Events Studio / Cakes and Dessert Table: Sugarbox / Lights and Sounds: Sensitivity / Entertainment: Make Believe Productions / Luggage Giveaways: D.I.Y. / Luggage Contents: The Ink Creations, Curtsy, and Gitty Tags / Chairs: RESERV and Botafogo Event Rentals