It may not be the season for cherry blossoms here, but it sure is at Megumi’s Kokeshi doll-themed first birthday! Styled by the ever so talented Passion Cooks Catering, it’s a wonderful world of pinks, flowers, and dolls! So Japanice, it makes us want to dress up like these cute Kokeshi dolls! That’s it for this Monday, folks! Arigatou gozaimasu!
What we’re digging:
- That giant Kokeshi doll by the stage! Where can we get one!?
- Megumi’s darling birthday outfit! Did we mention it was made by Jazel Sy? Love it!
- Those parasols placed per table–we totally love parasols in parties!
- All these snaps by LIFE at Imagine Nation Photography!!!
- And that sweet dessert table! Seafoam green and pink make a great color combination!
Photographer: LIFE at Imagine Nation Photography, Kim Lim & Betty Uy / Stylist & Catering: Passion Cooks Catering / Venue: Rockwell Joya Tower / Cake Baker: Teacher Cake / Desserts: SanFo Treats / Entertainment: Lambert Flores Bubble Show / Host: Astarte Abraham / Bento: Bento Mommas / Birthday Dress: Jazel Sy / Headband: Celestine and Co. / Personalized Hanger: Melafied