Here at Baby and Breakfast, we are suckers for details. We cannot emphasize this enough. It really is all in the details, and this party is a testament to that! Kendall’s birthday was filled with soooo much details, we cannot thank Little J Photography enough for sending these our way. Our newbie here on the blog, Let Agnes Be Design, definitely wow-ed us with her styling skills–this boho chic party was a total stunner! So have a go at it and enjoy!
What we’re digging
- Prints galore! It’s hard to pull off a party filled with lots of different patterns. But Kendall’s party is an exception! We love every print design in this celebration–from the florals to the boho chic patterns!
- Those orange and pink pom-poms attached to the wall are just the cutest! Simple and adorable!
- We also love how the the tables were styled. The multi-colored vases definitely matched the aztec table runner!
- The hanging milk bottles with flowers by the cake stand was amazing! They complemented the cupcakes and birthday cake wonderfully!
- And of course, how can we not love the birthday cake? Thanks to Cakes by Alyanna, we got ourselves a boho-aztec-paisley cake all rolled into one! How cool is that?!