Time for you all to click your ruby red heels three times, because we’ve got the most OZ-ome party for you today! Yup, you got that right–we’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz! Today’s bright and vibrant birthday bash is painted with red, blue, and white all over the place. Kudos to Art Recipes by Mrs. Q for whipping up such an amazing party for Eila! What made this even more special was it was Eila’s mommy herself who sent us over these lovely photos we can’t wait for you all to see! So better move over, Dorothy! We’ve got the most adorable little girl following the yellow brick road!
What we’re digging:
- Isn’t the red-blue-white combo just so vibrant? All the lanterns, banderitas, and pom-pom embellishments make Eila’s birthday bash such a happy affair!
- Check out those colorful and crafty desserts! I mean, isn’t it just creative that they’re all named after the movie? Totally Dorothy-rrific!
- We absolutely love the tin-man party hats! They even have heart-shaped cut-outs stuck on them!
- We love, love, love those Picnic baskets! They’re definitely filled with inspiration and happiness!
- The outfit of the birthday girl is just the most adorable! Complete with her checkered dress, red heels, and Toto in a basket! How cute is that?