Who doesn’t love a good ol’-fashioned Filipino-themed celebration? I’m sure all of us (at some point in our lives) have experienced wearing a baro’t saya and barong when we were little. It just brings back old memories of dressing up as one of the characters in Noli Me Tangere during Buwan ng Wika! Okay, enough about the reminiscing and let’s focus on today’s feature! Calix turned one and MR Villar was there to capture all the fun festivities! So let’s take a (100-year) trip down memory lane and enjoy our little tot’s fiesta!
What we’re digging:
- The banderitas all lined up across the ceiling! We can never have a fiesta without banderitas, right?
- The wooden backdrop for the stage design brings so much vintage feel to the entire party!
- We also love the table setup! That coconut used as part of the centerpiece is geniuuuuus!
- How cute is that sari-sari store which displayed our favorite staple Filipino snacks! Way too cute!
- All the kids who dressed up for the party! I just want to put them all in my tiny pocket and bring ’em home!!! Adorable!
- And actually, all these details by K. by Cunanan! Insert slow clap here!