If there is one theme that is close to home, it would probably be this rustic and relaxed party we have for you today. That laid-back and almost secret garden-like aura of this affair puts me in such a good mood, I feel so rested just by looking at the photos! Speaking of photos, Little J Photography was also there to capture every bit of it, and they did not disappoint! Catalina’s dedication and first birthday party is the definition of home, charm, and country simplicity–I just love everything about it! I’m sure you’ll have the same sentiment when you see the set, so happy viewing! Momma Joy of Teach with Joy even shares how this “miracle” party came to life in her blog.
Oh, and it’s not the first time we’re featuring this family–spot their crazy fun pre-Catalina portrait session (okay, she’s just hiding somewhere in the photos)!
What we’re digging:
- The pink draping hung by each chair. Look how amazing they look in the photos!
- That overly sweet and adorable table setup filled with wood, lace, burlap, and pink florals! Now if that doesn’t say rustic, I don’t know what does!
- I also love the frame-filled area where the family (and guests) can take lots and lots of photos! I especially adore the leafy garland!
- I can only imagine the tedious work that had to be done for the butterfly-heart wall art! So a big round of applause to Maja Martinez-Angeles of Passion Cooks Catering for doing such a fantastic job!
- And of course, the way-too-awesome bunch that is the Mendoza family! Can they get any cuter???