We’ve all read this timeless tale, and chances are you probably shed a tear after reading it. Okay, maybe the last part was just me, but isn’t this book just the dearest of them all? A little boy teaching us a thing or two about perspective and living life? Now that is a surefire recipe to make anyone’s heart melt–much like this party we have for you today! Den Llanos Dee Photography sent us snaps of Jayden’s birthday and it is the cutest! Happy viewing!
What we’re digging:
- The theme! The Little Prince will always be close to my heart.
- That starry feel of the whole event! Check out that sparkling gold draping!
- Those milk bottles with rosquillos! What a cute idea! Milk and cookies, anyone?
- The cake setup! I especially love those stars around it! Oh, the cake too! Kudos to Joy San Gabriel for making such a gush-worthy cake!
- And of course, Jayden donning The Little Prince outfit. Adorable!!!
Photographer: Den Llanos Dee Photography / Stylist: Ernest Pascual of Bespoke Manila / Cake: Joy San Gabriel Cakes / Pastries: Sugarplum Pastries and Mary Grace / Invite: Ria Pascual of Bespoke Manila / Photobooth: Barely Toast / Entertainment: Gymboree Rockwell / Game Booths: Spark + Twinkle / Food Cart: Tea.ology