What do we get when a boutique design studio owner throws a birthday party for her daughter? A whole lot of chic and stylish details, that’s what! Therese Jacinto Design and the mommy behind this amazing fête did all the birthday essentials from the invite down to the cake and giveaways! Can you imagine that? What a super mom! Natalie is one lucky girl for having an awesome neon adventure party with all the fun games and activities! So happy viewing, sweet adventurers!
What we’re digging:
- That adorable pink ombré cake made by Mommy Therese got us daydreaming!
- The huge white balloon with a pink and yellow neon tassel garland! It adds to the whole festive look of the party!
- We totally love the invite suite! We especially love the gold lining in that neon pink envelope!
- The bullseye cookies look oh-so-cute too!
- The games were done in style as well! Check out that pin the arrow to the bullseye and the pabitin games!
Event Design, Invitations, Favors, Paper Crafts & Sweets: Mommy Therese of Therese Jacinto Design (Craft and Couture) / Venue: Frontierland Park, Pacifica, California / Mallow Pop Stand, Pabitin & Bulleseye Game Stand: Grandfather and Aunt / Table and Chair Rentals: Classic Party Rentals San Francisco