Prepare for some serious sweets-craving after seeing all the cuteness we have lined up for you today! With Christmas right around the corner, we can’t help but feel the excitement brought about by all the festivities around the city! And what better way to greet Santa a Merry Christmas than a plate of cookies and a glass of milk, am I right? Today’s D.I.Y. Baby Bash is definitely no exception to the milk-and-cookies Santa tradition! With a hint of simplicity and a whole lot of cuteness, this baby affair captured by Stellar Shots Photography will make your Wednesday an extra special day! So enjoy, darlings!
What we’re digging:
- The theme is just absolute genius! Nothing says “welcome” to adorable baby Lucas more than a fun D.I.Y. milk and cookies baby bash! So adorable!
- Did you notice the little cookie steps leading you to this adorable baby bash? How cute is that?
- The snacks and dessert table is just so in-theme! Don’t you just love that there’s a whole spread of a variety of cookie desserts? The cupcakes, the chocolate milk, the oreos–we just love everything!
- Even the milk bottles have rosquillos in them and the cookie shot glasses were used for the milk! Looks oh-so-deeeelicious!
- And having an Oreo station giveaway? Such a great idea!
Photographer: Stellar Shots Photography / Event Styling: Mommy Monica of Homemade Parties and Ninang Marian Rios / Paper Bags: Dough it All / Cupcakes: M&L Bakery / Cookie Shots: Ianne’s Cakes and Pastries / Printables: Marian Rios