Pompoms, tassel buntings, and flowers were just some of the decor that filled the room during Ysabela Llouise’s birthday–I can only imagine the whimsy that surrounded the party during the actual day! First of April really did a terrific job in styling this floral affair. So ready your eyes (and pinning skills, might I add), a lot of arts and crafts went on in this very adorable set we’re about to show you, and it will surely get your Monday morning up and running!
What we’re digging:
- The color palette used for the party. Bright colors mixed with a hint of gold are such a pretty sight!
- Those honeycomb lanterns mixed with pompoms used as centerpieces was a great idea too!
- We also love those huge crepe paper flowers by the door entrance–too darling for words.
- Totally drooled over all of the sweets but what caught my eye was the pink cake with Ysabela Llouise’s name in gold calligraphy!
- And all these wonderful snaps by Lloyed Valenzuela himself! Did I mention he’s the father of the celebrant? What a fun-filled family affair!
Photographer: Lloyed Valenzuela / Venue and Catering: Circa 1900 / Stylist and Invitations: First of April by April Mae Valencia / Cake and Cupcakes Baker: Torta og Uban Pa / Planner: Bride’s Bestfriend by Leah Doris Doria / Makeup Artist: Judie Gabato