We’ve seen countless carnival and farm/barn parties over here (not that we’re complaining, we love them all!) but what happens when you mix the fun and games of carnivals to the rustic feel of barn bashes? This! Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee sent in a super fun country fair-inspired celebration and let me tell you, you’ll be amazed by all of the details! We really have to hand it to the wonders of Gideon Hermosa‘s magic–simply superb! Chace’s birthday just became one of our faves!
What we’re digging:
- Chace’s ala-marquee name standee by the truck!
- We also love that vintage aqua truck of course! So countryside chic!
- All the fun and games! Especially that velcro wall. Oooh, that looks so, so fun!
- The banderitas with Chace’s initial on it! Now that’s taking personilized things to the next level!
- And actually, can we just say we love every little detail in this party? It’s just too awesome for words!
Photography: Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee / Stylist: Gideon Hermosa / Videographer: Film Factory / Venue: Villa Estrella La Union / Cake Baker: Tenten Tabudlo / Catering: Café Esperanza & Villa Estrella Resort / Desserts: Kalookies and CandyWarehouse / Cupcakes: Chynna’s Cupcakes / Invitations and Favors: Teena Barretto Events / Entertainment: Maritz Orros and Supersized / Host: DJ Tim Kong of Wave 89.1 / Coordinator: Teena Barretto Events and Art Cortez AC Events / Photobooth: Clickmates Photobooth / Caricature: William Garcia / Rides and Booths: Fidel Verde