Before the glass slippers, the bibbidi-bobbidi-boos, Cinderella lived a very different life of chores and singing with furry and feathery creatures. And today, we are excited to show you that part of her life with a birthday party like no other! Not the usual glamorous and princess-y styled parties we see, here is Party Deco‘s take on Cinderella’s life before Prince Charming! We can assure you, this detail-filled party of Joie Stephanie is nothing short of fabulous. Quick now, before the clock strikes midnight!
What we’re digging:
- Now, where to begin? Let’s start with the center pieces. The spools of thread and those kitchen essentials are just adorbs!
- The dolls of the evil stepsisters and stepmother! Where do we get them???
- The desserts! Oh my goodness. Can we talk about the cakepops from Jackie Martinez? The pumpkin carriage and the broomstick are amaaazing!
- Of course, all the sugar cookies by Hobby with my Hubby too!
- We’d never thought we’d say this but these furry mice friends of Cinderelly are welcome in our house anytime!
- And duh, we can’t get enough of this theme!!! Kudos to Party Deco for doing a guuurrreat job in this party!