When a stylist’s daughter celebrates her first birthday, you best believe it’s going to be one awesome party! Carolina’s farm fresh celebration not only was filled with the freshest of produce and sweet treats, there were also a lot of activities prepared for the kids to enjoy! Kaye Garcia has outdone herself yet again with this super charming and refreshing party–we really couldn’t ask for more. Our day is complete! Thank you Little People Lifestyle Photography for snapping every square inch of this fun fête! Have fun strolling and scrolling through this set!
What we’re digging:
- All the kiddie activities! From the pot painting, flipflop decorating, to swimming–everything looked so much fun!
- How often do we see a hanging cake? That beehive cake is ridiculously amazing! Awesome work as always, Cuppy Puppy Bakehouse!
- And that cake from Cottontail Cake Studio is just too adorable for words!
- Egg cartons as containers for cakepops? Genius!
- We also love how eco-friendly the giveaways are! Succulents, seeds for planting, and a favor bag you can fill with fresh produce? Yes, please!
Photography: Little People Lifestyle Photography / Stylist: Mommy Kaye Garcia / Cake and Other Sweets: Cuppy Puppy Bakehouse / Sweets: Salt Bakery, Cottontail Cake Studio / Entertainment: Party Starters, Aqua Logic Swim Co. / Food Carts: Army Navy, Potato Corner / Caterer: Florabel