For those who grew up in the 80s, Batibot (a Filipino version of Sesame Street) was one of the biggest shows for kids. And being the 80s (cool) kid that I am, I was pretty psyched when Rafa’s party was sent our way. Hello Kuya Bodjie and Ate Sienna! Let’s travel a few years back in time and enjoy this locally-inspired celebration styled by Dianne Khu Designs and photographed by Prime Focus Photography. And for those who can totally relate, “Tayo na sa Batibot!”
What we’re digging:
- Who doesn’t love Pong Pagong and Kiko Matsing? It’s not everyday that a giant turtle and a monkey are best friends!
- We think it’s pretty cute that the dessert/treats names where in Tagalog (sort of)!
- Primary colors for the win! These shades totally captured the colors of the show itself.
- A Batibot party wont be complete without sorbetes and taho!
- That dessert table is simply irresistible! Yup, I just might help myself with a serving of Gummi Pating (Gummy Sharks)!