What is not to love in this adorable teddy bear picnic! The pinwheels, bunnies, and even the celebrant–cuteness overload! Oh, everything’s making my cheeks rosy! Make your way people, because today’s mommy is claiming the ultimate D.I.Y. queen’s crown in this sweet and simple party–just like their princess, Sanja! See how Little Big Stories Studio sprinkled a dash of awesome to capture this ultimate girly girl’s dream party. Enjoy!
What we’re digging:
- The D.I.Y. trend has not yet left, and with some help from Love Bug Manila PH, this party is something everyone of all ages will surely love.
- Raise your hand if you would love this idea of basking in the sun, sitting on the grass, sharing a plate of good food, and in the company of people you love. Count us right in!
- Styling’s just so dainty. With a few blue elements to complement the cool breeze, this party is pretty rocking in pink!
- Clothes pinned polaroid pictures!!! Personal and picture perfect.
- Books, bubbles, bears, and bunnies? Bear-fect! What an enjoyable afternoon playtime!
Photographer: Little Big Stories Studio / Venue: Tahanan Village Ecopark / Decorations: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy / Event Stylist: Love Bug Manila PH / Cake Baker: Let’s Bake Love / Catering: Amber Golden Plates / Cupcakes and Desserts: Teatot’s Goodie Treats / Invitations & Stationery: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy / Entertainment and Host: Justin Abrio / Lights and Sounds: Justin Abrio / Favors: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy / Planner: Sanja’s Mommy / Bunny Feeding Station: Crafts and Party Bucket / Kiddie Activity Booths: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy / Baby Corner: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy / Pre-event Shoot: Thea Alberto-Masakayan and The Picture Company / Pre-event Styling: D.I.Y. of Sanja’s Mommy