All panda lovers out there better get ready, because this party you’re about to see will make you gush all over! Yuna’s birthday celebration was filled with precious little panda elements, it’s just über adorable! I mean, how can you not love pandas right? They’re cute, fluffy, and cuddly–I just want to take one home now! Anne and Ryan of Cradles sure did capture every little panda element in this party, and I just can’t handle the adorableness of this whole set! Kudos to Mommy Maja of Passion Cooks Catering for throwing a super precious birthday party, one that Yuna will forever cherish!
What we’re digging:
- The theme of course! I can’t get over how adorbs this theme is!!!
- Yuna’s outfit was definitely spot on! From the shoes to the romper, she absolutely nailed that birthday celebrant zookeeper look!
- The origami pandas on every table! Can someone teach us how to make one?
- Those desserts! I almost don’t want to eat them but then again, Sugarplum Pastries and Regine’s Homebaked Goodies make such great sweets, and we don’t want to waste talent, right???
- And did you see the those tiny toy animals with matching party hats? Every single one had a hat! Talk about attention to detail! Amazing!
Photographer: Anne and Ryan of Cradles / Catering and Styling: Passion Cooks Catering / Cake, Cake Pops, Cookies, and Macarons: Sugarplum Pastries / Cupcakes and Sugar Cookies: Regine’s Homebaked Goodies / Panda Paintings: Jakin Martinez