Howdy, folks! If you’re on a quest for a bold and fun-filled experience, look no further! Teddy Manuel is in cahoots with Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee in lassoing us this great wild wild west adventure! I promise, this enjoyable fête is something y’all gotta see! From the ropes, hats, boots, and down to the rustic vibes, we just love every bit of it! So let’s clink our swooning mugs to this fantastic treat that’ll get us all fired up this Tuesday! Yee-haw!
What we’re digging:
- I love how the tiny pop of colors on the blooms and decor prettified this rustic affair!
- The colorful banderitas were perfect against the earthy tones gracing the stage.
- And since we also spotted Sheriff Caleb’s photos on the backdrop, let me just say how adorbs that little boy is!!! He’s gallopin’ to this party in his charming checkered outfit!
- Those cute bow ties and mustache to use as props for the photobooth!
- A happy burst of laughter and grins from ear to ear are what bull rides bring! It looks sooo much fun, right? A cowboy party aint’ complete without one!
Photographer: Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee / Event Stylist: Teddy Manuel / Videographer: Cinemaworks / Venue: Blue Leaf Filipinas / Cake: Joy San Gabriel / Catering: Josiah’s / Invitations and Stationary: D.I.Y. of Couple / Entertainment: 3rd Avenue / Lights and Sounds: High Impact / Planner and Coordinator : Christine Ong-Te Events / Bull Ride: Rodeo / Mom’s Makeup: Lindsay Co-Alog / Mom’s Dress: Carina Canlas