I’m quite positively sure that getting a doll for one’s birthday is a wish almost all of us have made! (I can see some heads nodding!) But Svetlana took that dream of ours a little higher (up North)… to Russia! A bit jelly on the side, we are just in awe with how vibrant, fun, and definitely magical this Matryoshka-inspired celebration, captured by Nicolas Photography and Videography is. Get your passports ready, loves!
What we’re digging:
- We’re head over heels in love with what La Belle Fête Weddings & Events and Amante Fleurs painted the party with! Such a dreamy birthday bash basking in lively colors! The hanging Kremlin and letters spelling some Russian words are all awesome!!! Ooooh, and that super lovely flower arch! Gasp!
- Everything that you can spot in that dessert table!! Those nesting dolls having a good rest on those yummy cupcakes are so cute! And those too-pretty-to-eat macarons!
- The festive Kremlin-inspired stage props! A must for every Russian-themed party!
- Those Matryoshka dolls lootbags!! Gaaah!
- And we looove how Svet’s sweet family was on board getting styled, the Russian way!
Photography, Videography and Photobooth: Nicolas Photography and Videography / Venue: Elements At Centris / Catering: K. by Cunanan Catering / Entertainment: Make Believe Productions / Styling: Amante Fleurs/ Cakes: Baked By Catalina / Cake Pops, Cupcakes & Cookies: Regine’s / Macarons: Florence Baked Goods / Lights & Sounds: Ericamiles / Fries Station: Potato Corner / Nachos Station: Cynergy artworks / Ice Cream Station: Merry Moo Ice Cream / Mobile Bar: Shakers Big Punch 808 Mobile Bar / Costumes and Outfits: Grace Williams / Invites and Stationery: Create! Paper Crafts / Hair & Make Up: Dave Quiambao / Photoshoot Styling: Donna Lim of Joie De Vivre for La Belle Fête Weddings & Events / Candies: La Belle Fête Weddings & Events / Pinata, Locks, Loot Bags: La Belle Fete / Planner: La Belle Fête Weddings & Events