The word in paradise island is that La Belle Fête has concocted a surprise all creatures great and small have been chirping and roaring about! And when Nicolas Photography and Videography handed me their binoculars, I was swept away in an instant… faster than a cheetah, I promise! This rainforest reverie waiting for you today will surely get you lost–you just have to see it for yourself! Welcome to the jungle, lovelies!
What we’re digging:
- Tickled pink with the overall styling by Amante Fleurs! Oh, the striking painted leaves in shimmering gold harmonizing with those blooms! The golden deer is a must-see too!
- That piñata crafted by La Belle Fête! Dontcha agree that these guys outdo themselves each time? You gotta give them a standing ovation with the whole whimsical safari concept!
- They had me at tablescape! I love the glittery gold runner, twigs and logs, and heavenly blooms!
- Let’s not miss out on that amazing photo area! Sooo pretty!
- And I am overly, dramatically, and ridiculously head over hoofs for that cake! Golly!
Styling: Amante Fleurs / Catering: Tjioe the Caterer / Photographer and Videographer: Nicolas Photography and Videography / Entertainment: Make Believe Productions / Photobooth: Nicolas Photography and Videography – Photobooth / Lights & Sound: Ericamiles Projector & Sound System Rental / Desserts: Regine’s / Cake: Sugarplum Pastries / French & Twister Fries: Cynergy artworks / Milk Tea Station: Chatime / Pinatas & Loot Bags: La Belle Fête‘s Bon Bebe Bon Bons / Full Planning, Conceptualisation and Coordination: La Belle Fête