Ahoy, mates! Pull up the anchor, grab a sailor’s hat, and come aboard for Ynigo’s nautical birthday party! Kidstarkastle definitely outdid themselves with this one! Still not convinced? We’ll just let these snaps by Ice Ong Photography do the talking. We won’t keep you any longer, come and get ready for an adventure!
What we’re digging:
- Did you see the ceiling? It’s filled with red, blue and white anchors!
- Oh my, that marvellous cake by Angelyn’s Cakes is looking really good!!!
- Everything in the dessert table looks scrumptious! Those cupcakes are so lovely!
- Red, blue and white definitely go together! The table setup is perfect!
- Ynigo, of course! Look at his cute sailor outfit! Charming!
Photographer: Ice Ong Photography / Reception Venue: Oasis Manila / Event Stylist: Kidstarkastle / Cake Baker: Angelyn’s Cakes / Catering: Mandarin Sky Seafood, Oedo Japanese Restaurant, Artsy Cafe / Desserts: Artsy Cafe / Cupcakes: Angelyn’s Cakes / Entertainment: Alex Lagula / Events Planner: Mommy Charisse