With so many winter-themed parties out there (Did somebody say Frozen?), it can be tricky to pull off a celebration with originality. She Dreams in Ink presents something dainty, truly different, and perfectly captured by Ice Ong Photography. Did you see that science bar by Mad Science? So unconventional and cool! The dainty blues and golds are just adorable, and everything shimmers and sparkles like winter coats are really in order. Not to mention the celebrant is the cutest ice princess in town!
What we’re digging:
- First of all, having “Winter Onederland” as the theme is just the punniest thing for a little lady turning one! We love it!
- These bento box meals by Bento Mommas are everything. We wouldn’t mind having our meals this cute every day!
- You know how much we love our cute macarons! Now we’ve got bear macarons, penguin macarons, and snowflake macarons? Merry Macarons brought us to Heaven!
- These easy hot chocolate giveaways by Charlie’s Chocolate Farm are the sweetest idea. They’re thoughtful, simple, yummy, and the best thing for a winter wonderland theme!
- I let out an audible “awww” upon seeing this cake by The Pastry Company. The penguins look like they’re having so much fun! Have a look for yourself and see what I mean. Get your coats on and prepare for some sparkle!
Photographer: Ice Ong Photography / Event Stylist: She Dreams in Ink / Venue: One Shangri-La Place / Cake Baker: The Pastry Company / Catering: Carlitos Catering / Desserts: Polar Bear & Penguin Macarons – Merry Macarons / Invitations & Stationery: Nicole Lim / Entertainment: Mad Science / Host: Chubster / Chocolate Spoon Favor: Charlie’s Chocolate Farm / Cotton Candy: Lollipuff Cotton Candy / Bento Box: Bento Mommas / Blue Snowflake Dress: Jamie Go Atelier