Want to get creative with your kiddo’s lunch box treats? Well then, look no further! Today, we are showing you a video we did with Bento by Kat as she creates a Zootopia-inspired bento box! Enjoy!
Keep checking our Baby and Breakfast YouTube channel for more goodies!
Kat also shared with us a step-by-step procedure on how to do the bento box. So if you want to know more, click here!
What you’ll need:
- Ketchup or soy sauce
- Cucumber (pale skinned)
- Ground black sesame seeds
- Green bell pepper
- A small piece of carrot
- Chicken nuggets
- Steamed broccoli
- Mix cooked rice with ketchup or soy sauce.
- Mold the head, ears and body, and tail and arrange accordingly on the box.
- Cut a small piece of cucumber with the skin for the inner ears and the mouth and place it on the face.
- Mix a little bit of rice with ground black sesame seeds for the legs.
- Mold the mixed rice with black seeds and place it on the box for the legs.
- Cut seaweed and wrap a bit of rice for the feet/shoes.
- Carve out the shirt from a green bell pepper and attach it on the body.
- Carve a small piece of carrot to make a neck tie. Attach on top of the bell pepper shirt.
- Cut a piece of seaweed for the eyebrows, eyes and place it on the face.
- Mold a small ball of rice and wrap it with a small piece of seaweed. Attach it for the nose.
- Cut a small strip of seaweed for the mouth.
- Add the side dishes: chicken nuggets, veggies and fruit.
Bento Artist: Bento by Kat