Need some fashion inspiration? These stylish mamas prove that florals are chic and wearable all year ‘round! View our list to find the best inspiration from these fashionista moms.
1. Marian Rivera-Dantes – Definitely one of the hottest mamas on earth, Marian Rivera-Dantes looks amazing and chic in a muted palette and all-out dainty look.
2. Georgina Wilson-Burnand – You can never go wrong with a romantic floral dress for special dressy occasions such as weddings.
3. Kelly Misa-Fernandez – Florals in a black and white palette makes for a tasteful and timeless look.
4. Pia Guanio – Balance out a printed floral maxi dress by opting for clean, minimalist-inspired accessories.
5. Amina Aranaz-Alunan shows us how pajama-inspired dressing and full-on floral prints should be worn.
6. Toni Gonzaga-Soriano – Maxi dresses can be considered staples in every expecting mom’s wardrobe. I love how it flatters the baby bump, it’s practical as it is wearable even after pregnancy, and just down right comfy.
7. Mikka Padua – The white and black comboand embroidered flower prints–is definitely the love-at-first-sight kind.
8. Bea Soriano – You can never go wrong with a classic pink floral dress! It’s perfect for those chic but casual brunch dates.
9. Beauty Gonzalez – Who says moms can’t pull off the print on print look? Take your cue from momma, Beauty Gonzalez, by sticking to one color palette as it helps tie the look together.