Whether it’s real or not, there’s nothing more magical than a unicorn, right? I really wish I could go back in time when I was younger because I would love to have this theme for my own party! Check out the photos taken by Ivy Tuason Photography, and be as mesmerized as I am!
What we’re digging:
- The stage! I feel like I can roll over that fluffy flooring all day long!
- From the pretty pastel details and cute unicorns, to the colorful rainbows and dreamy setup, the styling prowess of Sweet Street Manila will have you absolutely charmed.
- The dessert table and everything on it. How can you eat something as cute as those cupcakes and cake pops?
- And if those lollipop-looking balloons were edible, I swear I’d have a dozen or more.
- I also liked that their giveaways were useful and functional. Definitely worth keeping!
Photographer: Ivy Tuason Photography / Videographer: Jesus Reyes and Dar Meregildo of Colab / Venue: Urdaneta Village Clubhouse / Balloon Creations: Balloon Boy Creation / Unicorn Props: Kc Saab Padua / Event Stylist: Sweet Street Manila / Cake: Sweet Treats by Sandra / Catering: Janet P. Cortes Catering Services and Mommy Jeng’s BBQ / Desserts: Sweet Creations by Mums / Food Cart: Cool Brian / Cotton Candy Cart: Lollipuffs Cotton Candy / Invitations and Stationery: Dexact Photo and Graphic Services / Singers: Ton Soriano and Verna of Laffline / Host and Magician: Dale Rubio / Lights and Sounds: D’ Soundz / Photobooth: Paperdolls Events Production / Souvenirs: Shobe Oh
For more party vendors, visit our Directory!