If you’re an ocean lover like me, you’ll find Addie’s birthday party really charming. But not only that, this party was actually inspired by the animated movie, Song of the Sea! The lovely setup care of Fiori di Adela is so effortless. And after you see the photos from Artystafoto Kids, I’m sure you’d be excited to throw your own daughter’s party. So sail away and enjoy browsing!
What we’re digging:
- The life-sized boat is just too cute not to mention!
- The styling was not overly done, but still looks fancy and fun.
- Seashells, macarons, pearls, gummy worms, starfish, donuts–I think it’s actually a great combination! But… the cake is still my fave!
- Ohh, you have to see the colorful gummies! One stick is actually not enough for me. Or maybe two. Okay, three sticks will do!
- I love those cute chairs as giveaways. I’m pretty sure the kids loved them too!
Photographer: Artystafoto Kids / Venue: Valentino Resort and Spa / Decorations and Souvenirs: Ultra Electro Magnetic Art / Event Stylist: Fiori di Adela / Cake Baker: Cottontail Cake Studio / Entertainment: Kidz Stuff Balloons and Party Shop / Photo Booth: Team Artysta / Event Planner and Coordinator: Bubblegum Parties and Events / Dress: Almira Ocampo
For more party vendors, visit our Directory!