Nothing beats a traditional Filipino celebration because it’s so festive and fun! That’s why I’m really ecstatic to show you the photos of Kaley and Finn’s Pinoy Christmas fiesta from Carousel Studios PH by MR Villar. It’s full of colorful details plus lots of traditional Filipino snacks! I can’t wait to share the whole set with you guys, so keep on browsing!
What we’re digging:
- The whole concept is really nice because the kids get to experience our rich culture and enjoy our fun traditions. Kudos to Planners Plus Events Co.!
- I suddenly felt nostalgic after seeing my all-time fave street goodies–dirty ice cream, taho, fish balls, and puto bumbong. So much childhood feels!
- If that wasn’t enough, I also wanted to buy all the snacks displayed in that cute sari-sari store!
- The stage looked very festive and Christmassy with the native hut decorated with parols. But I’ll be honest, my eyes were glued to that honey-glazed lechon prop. It looked so real!
- The cake! The details perfectly depict how grand a Pinoy fiesta is.
Photographer: Carousel Studios PH by MR Villar / Venue: La Vista Clubhouse / Decorations, Event Stylist, Planner and Coordinator: Planners Plus Events Co. / Catering: Ligaya’s Canteen and Catering Services / Entertainment: Jiggles the Balloon Lady
For more party vendors, visit our Directory!