How’s about we have some tea today, folks? This charming tea party for Cassie is a dream! It’s elegant and charming–perfect for cute little girls. Thanks Harry Lim Photography for sending these over. Now we’ve got another style inspiration ready for pinning!
What we’re digging:
- Can I take home those teapots and teacups? They’re just too lovely and adorable!
- The concept for the table centerpieces is so nice. It feels like you’re having a real outdoor tea party.
- If pink is your favorite color, then you’ll definitely fall in love with the stage setup by The Party Project Manila.
- The delightful desserts are not just a feast for the eyes, but will absolutely satisfy your sweet tooth cravings.
- I also love the assorted fruit toppings that add color to the delicious cakes and pastries.
- But my favorite has got to be the multi-tiered cake with the teapot topper and floral accents. It looks super pretty and dainty!
For more party vendors, visit our Directory!