For the past three years, Olivia Manzano Reyes has celebrated her birthday with a rocking animal themed party, and it just gets better and better! Little O is just about the most adorable animal lover out there, and it only makes sense to bring the little animals to her birthday bash. There are sooo many details worth mentioning, but you’ve got to see these photos from Happy Folks Studio for yourself before I get carried away!
What we’re digging:
- Can I just say that the styling is the bomb! Tropical flowers, bursts of color, and a great use of the space! I’ve got nothing but love for all the details! Hats off to Teddy Manuel for the fab styling!
- The cakes (yes, plural!) by Cakeshop by Sonja are masterpieces! And the details on the cupcakes are just superb! How can you eat something so pretty?
- I’m loving how cozy the activity area looks. Cushions, smocks, mats–what’s not to love?
- The designs of the party favors are so pretty! Plus, they’re so in theme too!
- And of course, what’s an animal party without a petting zoo? From bunnies and turtles, to ponies and even snakes! I’m sure the guests at little O’s party had such a blast!
Photographer: Happy Folks Studio / Videographer: Treehouse Story / Venue: The Island / Event Coordinator: Babyscape Planners / Event Stylist: Teddy Manuel / Caterer: Little k by k by Cunanan / Cake Bakers: Cakeshop by Sonja, Sugarcraft MNL / Balloons: Blloons / Entertainment: Kinder Zoo Adventure Jungle / Food Booths: Locally PH, Spud Buds, Shakeaway, Thirsty Turtle, Krispy Kreme, Chef Tony’s / Favors: Oli’s Boxship