Hola! It’s time we ‘taco’ about Ava’s birthday party. It’s impossible for me to describe how colorful and vibrant it looked. Thank you to the folks at Delightful Little Darlings for sending us these snippets. Ava’s birthday bash was filled with amazing decor and details that we can’t wait to share with you! Read more to get the 411!
What we’re digging:
- Ava’s four tiered cake has given us major cake goals! It’s almost too pretty to eat.
- The decor looks absolutely stunning. The banderitas and the paper mache make us want to break into a dance.
- The cake pops with their very intricate designs have left us in awe. Our favorite is the girl with the sombrero.
- Having a juice bar with flavored water makes for a special touch to any celebration. Plus, it definitely kept everyone hydrated.
- The ukulele as a party favor is such a brilliant Idea!
Photographer: Delightful Little Darlings by Den Llanos Dee / Videographer: Lemon Three Films / Venue: Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse / Event stylist: Kaye Garcia / Cake: Heny Sison / Caterer: Tjioe the Caterer and Pancake House / Desserts: Cuppy Puppy Bakehouse / Host: Clowning Around / Party Planner: Sharon Alvarez of Events and Beyond / Entertainment: Reese Lansangan / Food Carts : Potato Corner, Dulcinea, El Chupacabra