Thanks for swimming by mommas, as I have a treat for you! You need to see all the colorful photos of Hailey’s birthday bash! What can I say, this under the sea themed celebration was filled with amazing, intricate details! Thanks to Harry Lim Photography for sending in these snaps! Don’t let me keep you, read on and see what I’m raving about!
What we’re digging:
- My favorite detail is the seashell shaped chair–isn’t it so cool?
- The birthday girl’s mermaid inspired dress is incredibly adorable! I loved the lavender and teal color combination.
- Did you see the sweet treats table? A sight for sore eyes! You have to see the intricate details on the cupcakes. It’s topped with all the creatures you’ll find under the sea.
- The cake–a three layer beauty with amazing craftsmanship. I wonder how they even sliced that? I would just stare at it for days.
- Hailey and her dad had an incredible moment singing together at the event! Such a heartfelt act captured so well!
Photographer: Harry Lim Photography / Venue: Santuario de San Antonio / Event Stylist: Styled by Deiz / Caterer: Queensland Catering Services / Desserts and Candy Buffet: Sweet Creations by Mums / Food Cart: Waffle Time / Activity Booth: Ant’s Pocket / Host and Entertainment: Wanlu and his Puppets / Lights and Sounds: D’SOUNDZ