Everyone has a dream house, but what if that house was made out of all of your favorite desserts? Wouldn’t that just be totally awesome? In Aria’s birthday party, those dreams do come true! Go ahead and continue to scroll down these photos taken by Happy Folks Studio to see what I’m talking about!
What we’re digging:
- You’ve got to love what they’ve done to the place! There’s a huge dollhouse set up by the stage, a pretty house table decoration that lights up, and a cute corner with plush couches and walls full of Aria’s photos that are absolutely adorable!
- The dessert table is amazing, thanks to Sugarplum Pastries! Look at all the jaw-dropping details on each dessert–from little dollhouses and teacups, and even dresses!
- Aria’s birthday cake is even more spectacular! It makes you want to play house rather than eat it!
- What cool activities this party had! Bean bag toss, ring toss, and a shooting game–you can even earn points in each game!
- To wrap this amazing party up, each kid got to leave with those awesome giveaways shaped into cute houses!
Photographer: Happy Folks Studio / Cake and Desserts: Sugarplum Pastries / Venue and Catering: Bellevue Hotel / Stylist: Bespoke Manila and Gideon Hermosa / Aria’s Dress: BabyJane PH / Coordinator: Bespoke Manila / Lights: Sensitivity / Entertainment: Jive / Invites: Amis Print