Can’t think of an interesting idea for your daughter’s birthday party? Do-nut worry! We’ve got today’s party feature to give you inspiration for days! Scroll through Amilon Ignacio Photography‘s snaps of Illy’s donut themed party ASAP!
What we’re digging:
- Can we talk about having a party in a baby gym? I’m sure the celebrant and her guests (and even the adults!) had fun.
- The reception was styled simply but oh so cutely! Kudos to Party Styling Divas!
- Check out the donut inspired birthday cake whipped up by Cake Avenue Bakeshop. It looks so delicious!
- Illy’s one-of-a-kind donut headband by Sew Chic is just the cutest headband I have ever seen!
- I absolutely love the giveaways! Sadie’s Sacks came up with personalised donut pouches for each guest. I am definitely going nuts over this! Are you?
Photographer: Amilion Ignacio Photography / Venue: Gymboree Alabang / Reception Venue: Zong / Event Stylist: Party Styling Divas / Cake Baker: Cake Avenue Bakeshop / Desserts: Vivien’s Pili and Krispy Kreme / Favors: Sadie’s Sacks and Sew Chic