There’s a reason the unicorn is a popular party theme, and it’s because it’s just so pretty. It’s also easy to build a theme around, and match other colors with too. Today, I’ve got Klara’s fabulous looking pastel unicorn party to prove to you (once more) just why it’s such a well loved birthday party theme. Scroll through this set from Cradles to see what I mean!
What we’re digging:
- Can we talk about the birthday girl’s dress first? Her multi-colored twirl-able fashion piece (complete with those unicorn eyelashes) surely made her day! And when you’ve got a matching headpiece as well, I’m sure every other little girl was wishing for her outfit!
- The stage was a pastel wonderland of unicorns! With the streamers, clouds, stars, and unicorns, the Party Project Manila has outdone themselves!
- Even the table centerpieces with the lighted unicorns, vases, and pretty flowers were gorgeous!
- Don’t forget about the sugary masterpiece by Sugarplum Pastries! That cake fit right in with the theme!
- And lastly, the giveaways were just so cute! Who wouldn’t want a bag like that?
Photographer: Cradles / Videographer: Lemon Three Films / Venue: Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse / Event Stylist: Party Project Manila / Cake Baker: Sugarplum Pastries / Caterer: 8 Spoons / Entertainment: Madison Events / Host: Madz Canillas / Favors: And Other Things Ph, Atom Crafted Scents / Event Coordinator: Irene Nepomuceno