It’s Friday, folks, and I’ve got something amazing for you today that will make your jaws drop! Kenzo had a fantastically grand zoo themed birthday bash, and you just have to see how this celebration turned out. Go through these snaps of Shianne Gomez Photography to see what I mean!
What we’re digging:
- How about the birthday boy’s adorable outfit? He’s totally matching the zoo theme too!
- The personalized blue and green chocolates were definitely a nice touch! I’m sure the guests loved it!
- The jaw-dropping stage took my breath away! How can it not with those life-size animals, greens, and leaves hanging from the ceiling? Superb styling by Gary Dacanay!
- But that’s not all! The table setting and centerpieces were the absolute bomb! I’d be too distracted just looking at the pretty tablescape if I were there!
- And of course, the giveaways! The water bottles, pillows, duffle bags, and loot bags were sooo cool!
Photographer: Shianne Gomez Photography / Videographer: Pinwheel Studio / Event Stylist: Gary Dacanay / Venue: Westwood Farm Events & Accommodation / Caterer: Rustica / Cakes and Pastries: SugarBaby by Jec Ofrecio / Host: Flooch / Magician: Jeffrey Tam / Food Carts: Crazy Patata, Squeezy Juice Hub, Mr. Pluffy / Mobile Bar: Party Mixx Mobile Bar / Photo Booth: Taskmaster Events & Party Needs / Loot Bags and Party Hats: Cherry Jane / Souvenirs: PS Personalized Sweets / Event Planner: Rhyne Frias Mendoza