It’s been a while since I’ve seen a culture or city-inspired party. But my patience has finally paid off with this absolutely charming and super luxurious Parisian fete for today’s birthday girl, Karys! You have to see how everything came together, so keep scrolling to see Happy Folks Studio‘s snaps now!
What we’re digging:
- Before you get swept up in the grandeur of it all, can we talk about details for just a sec? Everything from the invitations and the birthday celebrant’s outfit, to the styling and giveaways–you can really see the thought that was put into it all. All the details were so in theme!
- Karys’ outfit was fit for any Parisian princess! Her lovely pink dress by Maureen Dasini, paired with her jewelry, and of course, that tiara–I’m sure she felt extra special on her big day!
- We definitely have to talk about the styling by Carousel Styling by Anthony Sia. The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the lanterns, streamers, and the French boutiques were just oh so fab!
- And don’t forget to look out for the birthday girl performing with her mom on the piano, and her solo violin number!
- The giveaways were so cool! Chanel-inspired bags for the ladies, and watches for the gents. Who else wants in on these awesome souvenirs?
Photographer: Happy Folks Studio / Videographer: PAM Production / Venue: The Peninsula Manila / Event Stylist: Carousel Styling by Anthony Sia / Cake and Dessert Baker: Sugarplum Pastries / Catering: The Peninsula Manila / Invitations and Stationery: Amis Print / Host, Entertainment, and Musicians: Party with Jive / Dress Designer: Maureen Disini / Food Carts: Lollipuffs Cotton Candy, Dojo Dairy, Slammin’ / Interactive Stations (Inflatables, Foosball, Nail Art/Salon): Jump-N-Fun / Prizes: Maison Karamel