It’s the start of the week, and if you’re in need of some lovely party inspo to brighten up your day, then you’ve come to the right place! Today, I’ve got Kyrie’s sweet and dainty safari celebration for you, and you just have to see these photos from Sunny Side Up Creatives! So go on, and get scrolling!
What we’re digging:
- I’m so used to seeing safari themed parties with a green color palette, so this pink and purple one with hints of orange is just so sweet and refreshing!
- I’m loving the cute animals used in the stage and table centerpieces. It definitely adds to the vibe of the whole party, don’t you think?
- A safari party isn’t complete without the animals, and the guests came in the most adorable costumes! Awww!
- Hey, here’s a fun party activity for your guests–coloring sheets! Plus, they’re in theme too!
- And of course, how can I not mention those spectacular desserts? The cake, the cake pops, the cookies that spell the birthday girl’s name–they are absolutely amazing to look at! (And probably taste good too!)
Photographer: Sunny Side Up Creatives / Venue: Lolo’s Place / Event Stylist: Little Pie Pie Events / Cake and Dessert Baker: Sugarplum Pastries / Cupcake Baker: Sweet Tabatin’s / Caterer: Bonito’s Resto / Favors: The Joyful Heart