Aaah, summer is so close (or already here for some of you)! And that can only mean one thing: lots of trips and vacays waiting to be taken! If you and your fam bam are planning an out-of-the-country vacation, do consider Hong Kong. Not only is it a shopper’s dream and a foodie’s paradise, it’s also very much every family’s travel destination. With activities and sights that are both adult- and kid-friendly, you and your little ones surely won’t run out of things to do. Plus, being a mix of old and new, and Western and Asian cultures, this city really is one of the best travel spots in Asia. What’s even better? It’s only two hours away from home! So what are you waiting for? Go book your tickets ASAP, and have a read at our 4-night, 5-day travel itinerary now!
- Arrive in Hong Kong
- Victoria Peak (via The Peak Tram)
- See the beautiful view of the city from Victoria Peak, the highest peak of Hong Kong!
- Hop on The Peak Tram to get to Victoria Peak. While riding the tram, you can enjoy great views over the harbour and the skyscrapers of Hong Kong.
- Madame Tussauds
- Ready your cameras as you prepare to strike a pose and get up close and personal with life-sized wax replicas of famous celebrities and icons!
- Avenue of Stars
- Get a taste of the Hollywood Walk of Fame with this avenue honoring Hong Kong film stars.
- Victoria Harbour
- Enjoy the iconic waterfront scenery with the many ferries and traditional boats by day, and the popular colorful lights display by night!
An amusement park, marine mammal park, oceanarium, and animal theme park all in one! This is the perfect place to take the kids. Definitely a must-go when in Hong Kong.
- Mong Kok
- For your pasalubong shopping, this is the place to go. You’ll find a lot of clothes and all sorts of knick-knacks here. You’ll also be able to enjoy the culture of Hong Kong with all the markets, street food stalls, and tea shops around.
- If you’re looking for something more high-end to meet your shopping needs, Central is the place to be. With fancy hotels and luxury malls, it’s a shopper’s dream, and truly a place where you can experience Hong Kong’s more luxurious side.
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- A trip to Hong Kong is not complete without experiencing its night life! Tsim Sha Tsui is lined with all sorts of restaurants and cafes to stuff your bellies full, and also local shops and more luxury malls to further satisfy your shopping cravings.
Do not leave this country without visiting this much-loved amusement park! Feel the magic in the spectacular Hong Kong Disneyland where both you and your kids will make lots of memories. Truly a perfect ending to your Hong Kong trip!