If you’re planning a trip to Singapore this summer, here’s a family-friendly itinerary for you! Besides the modern city and architecture, there’s a lot more to experience in this city, like the nature, culture, and of course, entertainment. So go ahead and book your tickets, and use this itinerary as your guide!
1. Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Visit the most iconic hotel of Singapore! Check out its rooftop infinity pool, which is known to be the world’s largest one.
2. Gardens by the Bay
- This colorful and futuristic 101-hectare nature park consists of three waterfront gardens. The famous Supertree structures, Flower Dome, and Cloud Forest can all be found here.
- Of course your trip to Singapore wouldn’t be complete without a photo with the iconic Merlion! Take a look at this mythical creature–which is Singapore’s official mascot–and take some fun touristy snaps.
4. Orchard Road
- This is the time for you to shop til you drop! This 2.2 km stretch is filled with shopping malls, boutiques, restaurants, and luxe hotels. If you want to experience the “fancy life”, this is the place to go.
1. Singapore Zoo
- Immerse yourself in this rainforest zoo’s wildlife habitats and exhibits. Commonly known as the Mandai Zoo, this zoo has tram rides, trails, and several viewing platforms for you and your family to experience wildlife.
2. Night Safari
- Enjoy the tram rides and walking trails of this night zoo for nocturnal animals. You can come here straight from the Singapore or Mandai Zoo, since they’re only a minute away from each other.
1. Singapore Botanic Gardens
- If one garden attraction is not enough for you, head to this 183-acre botanical garden. You’ll be greeted with several structures, a swan lake, and a collection of tropical trees.
2. Singapore Flyer
- Experience high tea with amazing views of the city in this public observation wheel.
3. Chinatown, Singapore
- You can’t leave Singapore without trying some traditional dishes like Hainanese chicken, noodles, rice, and satay here at the Chinatown Food Street. This can also be the place for your “pasalubong time” to take place, since there are plenty of souvenir shops and indie boutiques all around.
4. Clarke Quay
- Continue your shopping and dining time at this historical quay by the river. Make sure to get at least one all-seafood meal here! Also, don’t miss out on the Clarke Quay Street Stalls where you’ll get a taste of its bustling market atmosphere and lively lifestyle with restaurants, wine bars, retail shops, and entertainment spots.
1. Universal Studios Singapore
- It’s not a family vacation without heading to at least one amusement park, right? Both you and your kids will surely enjoy the movie sets, themed rides, and live entertainment here!