Camille Tantoco chose the classic Alice in Wonderland as the theme for the baby shower of her twin sister, Nicole Delos Reyes, who has been a book lover since birth. And it’s always tea time in Wonderland! Nicole and her husband Miko definitely had a terrific time playing games, snacking, and laughing over delicious cups of tea with their closest friends and family at Raffles Makati. And with the help of Rustan’s Weddings & Beyond, Nicole and Miko received the best baby must-haves for a great start to their lives as new parents. So pour yourselves a cup of tea, get cozy, and scroll through these photos to get some baby shower inspiration!
What we’re digging:
- Putting brightly colored flowers in teapots and teacups, propping them up on books, and completing the look with the cutest stuffed toys made for the perfect Alice in Wonderland themed centerpieces and added great pops of color to the room!
- For a more personal touch, the rest of the room was decorated with more stuffed toys and adorable photos from Nicole’s and Miko’s childhoods.
- The array of delightful treats by Raffles Makati and L’Occitane A Taste of Provence Afternoon Tea looked absolutely delicious!
- There were so many fun games and activities planned for the couple’s intimate group of guests who were all able to take home goodies from Rustan’s Home, L’Occitane, and Clarins. We definitely wish we were there!
- Nicole and Miko’s baby shower registry at Rustan’s made it so easy for their guests to give them quality and essential gifts that will help them get started with their new baby!
- The couple had a great time choosing items for their registry because they found that everything they needed was available at Rustan’s Kids!
Photographer: Paolo Sienes / Venue: Raffles Makati / Catering: Raffles Makati (featuring L’Occitane Afternoon Tea, available at Writers Bar, Raffles Makati until Sept. 30, 2019) / Registry Service: Rustan’s Weddings and Beyond / Giveaways: L’Occitane en Provence and Clarins / Game Prizes: Rustan’s Home